Every sales win or loss is an opportunity to arm your product team with information that will make your next product a success. Let’s discuss what it would take to give your organization the insights it needs.
Your Win/Loss analysis has been most valuable to your sales process but product assessment insights are more difficult to get.
Egress Solutions offers an upgrade to the value of your Win/Loss analysis. Our Win/Loss Analysis service emphasizes products, markets and related strategic actions, that allow us to identify subtleties in the buyer selection process and use them to improve product strategy, pricing strategy, product roadmaps and overall go-to-market execution.
We offer this capability to you as a managed service or train and coach your team to run their own program.
- Learn what product features and functions will improve market performance
- Determine the ideal segment for a specific product
- How to position offerings against key competitors
- Buyer or market perceptions that must be overcome
- Features and functions that must have high priority for future releases
- Alignment of go-to-market plan with the prospect’s buying process
Because of our teams’ experience with products, markets and related strategies, we discover many of the subtleties in the Win-Loss process that impact product strategy, pricing strategy, product roadmaps and overall go-to-market execution.
- Win-Loss Program definition and guide
- Documented buyer profiles
- Interview methodology and questionnaire
- Win-Loss Analysis and Reporting
- Product gap analysis
- Emerging Win/Loss themes
- Market perception gaps
- Competitive assessment