● What personal data is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
● What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
● The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
● How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
● Egress Service Providers: for example to provide system administration or hosting, or as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, process your credit card.
● Business Transactions. We may share your information during a corporate transaction like a merger, or sale of our assets. If a corporate transaction occurs, we will provide notification of any changes to control of your information, as well as choices you may have.
● Consent. We may share your information in other ways if you have asked us to do so or have given consent.
Users from Outside the United States
By using our Services, you:
We normally collect or use information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. In certain circumstances you can contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website in order to:
● See what data we have about you, if any.
● Change/correct any data we have about you.
● Have us delete any data we have about you.
● Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
To keep your information safe, we use physical, electronic, and managerial tools. We apply these tools based on the sensitivity of the information we collect, use, and store, and the current state of technology. Although we take steps to prevent unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Internet and our Services are not 100% secure. For this reason, we are not able to guarantee that information we collect or store will always be protected from unauthorized access,